Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Revival

You think you’ve got this world figured out
But you don’t know anything yet.
Just wait until this world starts to fall to ruin around your feet
When you start to tremble and shake,
Just close your eyes and fold your hands

Where is my God?
He’s been beside me this whole time
Your scorns do not mean a thing.
Words from a hardened heart are worthless.

All you faithless need to open your eyes
Show some heart
Don’t lie to my face
Keep those thoughts to yourself
Do not mock my God you know nothing about.

Let it out

All you need is some dignity
To take away your past
But now your time has passed
With a look so concerned
You’ve been cut off at the knees

You won’t break this
You can’t stop me
You cannot delay you’re fate
Your judgment is here

1 comment:

  1. holy cow. this song is gonna be sick nasty.

    You won’t break this
    You can’t stop me
    You cannot delay you’re fate
    Your judgment is here


    ahhh.

    ReplyDelete