Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OLD FTH Lyrics/Songs.

Yo, Justin Just Kissed That Girl

I’ve been dying to get this off of my chest forever
I can’t sit back and watch you kill yourself
But I won’t be there to help you any longer.
Your tears don’t mean a thing to me.

You’ve made up your mind.
For this last second, that we’re hand in hand
Take these words to heart
I won’t ever care for others as I did for you.

Know that your lucks run out.
Your chance is up.
The curtains fallen
This is our final number,
The finale, The end.

I never thought I’d amount to anything,
Without you, without this, I’d die an empty heart
But I’d bet everything I’ve got
I’ll be happy without you.

I’ll take my chances, I’ll take my chances
I’ll take my chances, I’ll take my chances.

I’m not your crutch to lean on.




Wow, I Just Got Knifed
I’ll sever these ties, I’ve severed these ties
So good to know everything you’ve known has died.

You don’t know who I am.
You don’t know what I’ve been through.
But life goes on,
I know how to survive without you.

It hurts so much
Just to try and keep my head up.

This goes out to anyone who has let me down,
this goes out to everyone who has ever broken a heart:

I hope you never breath again.
I hope you never wake up.
I hope you see how much pain you’ve caused.
I hope you get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment